Purchase tickets or become a member, upgrade your day with a Signature Animal Encounter, view the daily animal chats and Wildlife Connections, and decide where to eat all in one place.
9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
7 days a week
We encourage individuals and families with varying needs to reach out in advance in preparation for your visit. Click here to learn about all the resources available to you and your family.
ZooTampa is committed to providing an environment that is safe and secure for guests, employees, volunteers and the animals in our care. ZooTampa prohibits any person from using or operating any drone or UAS on or above the Zoo campus, including parking facilities and back areas. Exceptions must receive written authorization by the Zoo’s management team and must follow all rules and regulations of both the Zoo and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
This policy applies to all persons on the ZooTampa campus including guests, employees, and volunteers, as well as individuals who are operating a drone outside of the Zoo property limits but flying over its campus.
Persons in violation of ZooTampa’s drone policy are identified as trespassers and will be referred to and dealt with accordingly by law enforcement officers, including but not limited to criminal charges and fines.
ZooTampa at Lowry Park offers a variety of delicious food for guests at several restaurants and concession stands throughout, but understand that guests may need to bring outside food for special dietary needs. Click here to see a list of acceptable and prohibited outside food items
For the convenience of our guests, there is a picnic area located outside the park near the main parking lot. Guests with special dietary needs, please contact Guest Relations using the chat bubble at the bottom left corner, or call us at 813-935-8552 ext 0.
For more information on ZooTampa rules and guidelines please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Please make one field trip per reservation order. Complete one and start a new one if you have multiple days you are booking.
2. Headcount can be approximate. Please include children and adults in your headcount. Please do not include pass holders in your headcount for a ticket.
3. On the ticket page, choose the correct grade level (to the left of your screen) to receive the correct chaperone ratio.
4. On the ticket page, when on the calendar section, the number of tickets available will appear in the top right corner for each particular day. Tickets available include children and adults. If you have more people than tickets available, please choose another day.
5. Anyone that is ordering lunch, even pass holders and adults that receive free chaperone tickets, do need to pay for a lunch IF they are ordering one. Free chaperone tickets and pass holders are for admission only.
6. Payment does not need to be paid at the time of registration. Choose the pay upon arrival option if you would like one person to pay for your entire trip on the day of your visit.
7. The prices of adult and children’s tickets are different.
8. You will receive a confirmation number and confirmation letter via email when your trip is confirmed. If you do not, please contact Jamie.Elkington@Zootampa.org right away.
ZooTampa at Lowry Park offers a variety of delicious food for guests at several restaurants and concession stands throughout, but we understand that guests may need to bring outside food for special dietary needs. Acceptable and prohibited food items are listed below. For the convenience of our guests, there is a picnic area located outside the park near the main parking lot.
For the safety of our animals, guests and employees, the following items are not permitted to be brought into ZooTampa:
The following items are also prohibited to avoid blocking of walkways and/or trip hazards:
Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle to expedite your entry into the park.
We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone not observing Zoo Rules.
With a new Pay For A Day, Rest of Year Free ticket – for a limited time – you get unlimited admission through December 31, 2023 including access to our seasonal event series. Some blockout dates apply — see below for details. Not valid with any other discounts.
When does my Pay For A Day ticket expire?
For a limited time, new Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free tickets are valid from the day of purchase until 12/31/2023 Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free tickets which were purchased prior to October 1st, 2022 are valid until 12/31/2022.
What are the blockout dates?
3/11/23 – 3/19/23
11/24/23 – 11/26/23
12/26/23 – 12/31/23
Can I purchase a Pay For A Day ticket on a blockout date?
Yes! You can purchase a Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free ticket for first-time use on a listed blockout date and have full access to the park on that day. Blockout dates apply to repeat visitation.
Can I use my Pay For A Day ticket on blockout dates?
If you already have your Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free ticket and wish to visit during a listed blockout date, please stop by the Zoo’s ticketing windows for alternate options: