Looking for fun toddler-friendly activities? ZooTampa is here to help! The first Tuesday of the month* is deemed Toddler Tuesday, where members can bring their little ones to enjoy story time, interactive games, songs, and an exclusive animal mingle.
Crafted for a toddler audience, the event runs a maximum of 45 minutes and is designed specifically with your child’s development and interests in mind.
Here are some tips for the perfect Toddler Tuesday filled with fun memories!
- Arrive early for optimal parking.
- Allow extra time for bag check and walking to ZooVenture Theater.
- Keep your membership card out, for easy retrieval at ZooVenture Theater.
- Bring a snack (small snacks, baby food, and formula permitted).
- Want to read along with us? You can buy the featured book at Nature’s Kingdom Gift shop.
- Stroller parking is available right outside of the theater.
- Members may start entering theater at 10am, and the story is read at 10:15am followed by an animal mingle**.
- Guest passes apply – bring a friend!
- Don’t let the fun stop! Stay for more toddler friendly activities including taking a ride on Expedition Africa Safari Tram, petting the Stingrays, feeding the giraffes, and watching the Macaw Flyover.
- Meet an Aldabra tortoise during an up-close encounter! Members can enjoy this encounter at 11:30am everyday for only $15***.
- See Zoo babies including our newest Guenon monkey, the African painted pups and Amare the Southern white rhino.
- Wallaroo station is a toddler paradise! Tots can play in the splash pad, interact with goats at the petting zoo, soar on Boomer’s flyin’ bananas and more!
- Explore the school houses at Roaring Springs and feel the splash at Lookout Landing.
Not a member? Learn more about annual Zoo memberships here.
*Dates vary and are subject to change
**Animal mingle times and availability are subject to change
*** Space is limited for up-close encounters and occurs once a day. Times and prices are subject to change.