Toddler Tuesdays at ZooTampa
Location: Saunders Event Pavilion
Toddler Tuesday returns for an Amazing Adventure through the Alphabet! From awesome amphibians to slithering snakes, join us to learn about the wild side of the ABCs. Each month, we will investigate a new letter and find out how it fits into the animal kingdom. With interactive activities and songs, story time, and exclusive animal mingles, our youngest Zoo Members will discover nature in a whole new way!
- November 1st Meet the Marvelous Letter “M.”
- December 6th Yippee! Let’s eXplore the Zany Letters “X,” “Y,” and “Z.”
Starting in January, we will be shifting dates to the second Tuesday of every month.
- January 10th Explore the Exciting and Excellent Letter “E”
- February 14th Aim for Adventure with the Amazing Letter “A”
- March 14th Investigate the Incredible Letter “I”
- April 11th Party for the Planet with the Perfect Letter “P”
- May 9th Jump for Joy with the Kind Letters “J” and “K”
- June 13th Giggle along with the Glorious Letter “G”
- July 11th Come Celebrate the Crazy Letter “C”
- August 8th Observe the Oh So Outstanding Letter “O”
- September 12th Raise the Roof for the Radical Letter “R”
- October 10th Form a Friendship with the Fantastic Letter “F”
- November 14th Uncover the Unique and Useful Letter “U”
- December 12th Visit with the Very Valuable Letter “V”
While children of all ages are welcome to attend, Toddler Tuesday combines animal experiences with specialized programming for kids ages 2 to 6. Toddler Tuesday is a Members-Only limited-capacity event, and attendance is first come, first served.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early. Toddler Tuesday will begin promptly at 10:00 AM.
- Enter through our Front Gate and follow directional signage to Saunders Event Pavilion.
- Keep your Zoo Membership cards out and handy for check-in at Saunders Event Pavilion.
2022 Toddler Tuesday Activities
- Click the link below to access your Adventure through the Alphabet Notebook.
- Follow along with us as we meet new friends from Alphabet City, then create them at home with this at-home activity.
- Did you miss a month of Toddler Tuesday? No worries! All of the previous month’s letter characters will be included in each month’s download.