Toddler Tuesdays at ZooTampa
New Location: Saunders Event Pavilion
Toddler Tuesday returns for an Amazing Adventure through the Alphabet! From awesome amphibians to slithering snakes, join us to learn about the wild side of the ABCs. Each month, we will investigate a new letter and find out how it fits into the animal kingdom. With interactive activities and songs, story time, and exclusive animal mingles, our youngest Zoo Members will discover nature in a whole new way!
- February 1st, 2022 Figure out the Fantastic Letter “F.”
- March 1st, 2022 Become Best Buds with the Beautiful Letter “B.”
- April 5th, 2022 Party with the Perfect Letter “P.”
- May 3rd, 2022 Hang out with the Heroic Letter “H.”
- June 7th, 2022 Welcome the Wonderful Letter “W.”
- July 5th, 2022 Jump for Joy with the Kind Letters “J” and “K.”
- August 2nd, 2022 Learn about the Lucky Letter “L.”
- September 6th, 2022 Quickly uncover the Quirky Letter “Q.”
- October 4th, 2022 Giggle along with the Glorious Letter “G.”
- November 1st Meet the Marvelous Letter “M.”
- December 6th, 2022 Yippee! Let’s eXplore the Zany Letters “X,” “Y,” and “Z.”
While children of all ages are welcome to attend, Toddler Tuesday combines animal experiences with specialized programming for kids ages 2 to 6. Guests will be encouraged to socially distance with marked seating. Masks will be required for all guests except children ages 2 and under.
Toddler Tuesday is a Members-Only limited-capacity event, and attendance is first come, first served.
- Face masks are required, except for children 2 & under when up close with animals.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early. Toddler Tuesday will begin promptly at 10:00 AM.
- Enter through our Front Gate and follow directional signage to Saunders Event Pavilion.
- Keep your Zoo Membership cards out and handy for check-in at Saunders Event Pavilion.
2022 Toddler Tuesday Activities
- Click the link below to access your Adventure through the Alphabet Notebook.
- Follow along with us as we meet new friends from Alphabet City, then create them at home with this at-home activity.
- Did you miss a month of Toddler Tuesday? No worries! All of the previous month’s letter characters will be included in each month’s download.