Tickets, Memberships, & Online Reservations
We look forward to welcoming you back to ZooTampa! We're ready to reopen on Friday, May 29th, with a special Members Only Day on May 28th. Please note: Reservations are full for Members Only Day. We encourage members to make a reservation for any other available day.
For the health and safety of our guests, employees, and animals, the Zoo will have limited capacity at this time. Reservations or pre-purchased tickets, while not required, are highly recommended, and are the only way to guarantee entry to the park. Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations and tickets are valid for the entire day that you select — you may visit us at any time between 9:30am and 5:00pm on your reserved date.
Restaurants and concessions are open at limited capacity, but public water fountains will be turned off, so guests will be permitted to bring bottled water.
All employees are required to wear face masks. Guests are strongly encouraged to sensibly wear face masks during your visit, and disposable masks may be provided free of charge. Masks will be required for all guests participating in Signature Encounters.
Admission is required to participate in Signature Encounters. If you have scheduled a Signature Encounter please make a reservation (Members & Pay For A Day ticket holders) or pre-purchase your date-specific ticket (all others) in order to guarantee your entry on that date.
Due to the current limited capacity of the park, reservations are the best way to guarantee entry to the Zoo on your desired date. To become a ZooTampa Member and to make a reservation with your new membership, follow the steps below. Existing ZooTampa Members, please disregard these steps, scroll down, and click the Make Reservations button below.
- Scroll down and click Become a Member. Select your Membership type and complete the purchase process.
- Check your email — you will receive a purchase confirmation that has an attachment included. The attached PDF will have a barcode; under the barcode is your member number.
- Have your member number ready and click this link to book your reservation. Enter your member number when prompted.
- Follow the steps to reserve your spot. Please include all members of your party in the reservation process, including your free guest and any children under 3 years old.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. Reservations and tickets are valid for the entire day that you select — you may visit us at any time between 9:30am and 5:00pm on your reserved date.
- Click here to cancel or change your reservation.
Thank you for your support! We look forward to welcoming you to ZooTampa!
Single Day tickets may be upgraded at the Tours & Guest Services Kiosk on the day of your initial visit:
If upgrading to become a ZooTampa Member we will deduct the price of your Single Day tickets from the membership price. Prices vary depending on the type of membership you'd like. ZooTampa Members can enjoy the Zoo for a full year from the date of purchase, as well as discounts, special members-only events, and other benefits you can't get anywhere else!
If upgrading to a Pay For A Day ticket, you will simply need to pay the $3 difference. Then you'll be able to come back all year!
At this time Pay For A Day tickets are not available for purchase online. Please remember, single day tickets may only be upgraded at the Zoo on the day of your visit.
If you received complimentary tickets to ZooTampa in the past, you can still make reservations to visit us.
Can't make it for your reserved date? No problem. If you can't make it we simply ask that you cancel or modify your reservation so that the spot opens up for other guests.
Current Members & Pay For a Day Ticket Holders
- Reservations are full for Members Only Day on May 28th.
- Reservations are recommended to guarantee entry to the Zoo.
- Have your member number ready to place your reservation. It can be found on the back of your membership card.
- Include all members of your party in your reservation, including your free guest & any children under 3.
- Show your reservation confirmation email & member card at the gate.
Pay For A Day Ticket Holders
- Have your Pay For A Day Ticket number ready. It can be found on the back of your printed ticket.
- You may have one reservation for your group. Be sure to include all members of your party in your reservation, including children under 3.
- All guests in your group must bring their Pay For A Day ticket with them on the day of your reservation (except children under 3).
- Show your reservation confirmation email & tickets at the gate.
New Memberships & Single-Day Tickets
Purchase a Membership
- Unlimited admission with no blockout dates!
- Bring a guest for free!
- Preferred parking (subject to availability)
- Unlimited access to seasonal events like Dinos Alive!, Creatures of the Night, & Christmas in the Wild!
- Discounts on dining, shopping, Signature Encounters, & more!
- Free or discounted admission to over 150 zoos & aquariums!
- Tickets are date-specific & only valid on the date you select.
- $3 discount when purchased online!
- Limited tickets are available per day & are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Apply your ticket price towards a Membership, or upgrade to a Pay For A Day ticket for only $3! Upgrade at the Tours & Guest Services Kiosk on the day of your visit.
Upgrade Your Day
Up-Close Signature Encounters
African Elephant Backstage
- What's it like to care for the largest land animal on earth? Find out first-hand how our Animal Care Team utilizes learned behaviors to ensure our African elephants are maintaining optimal health and welfare. Plus, watch a real training session, see our state-of-the-art elephant barn, and talk to the professionals who interact with these amazing animals every day.
Southern White Rhino
- Did you know white rhinos can weigh up to 5,000 pounds? Go behind-the-scenes to the Rhino barn to experience the massive presence of this important animal. You and your family will learn amazing facts from those who care for them at ZooTampa and get to know some of the members of our crash!