As a business and a corporate citizen in the Tampa Bay community, it’s important for your brand to be affiliated with a cause that so many people believe in.
Urban E Recycling
Days open a year
All partnerships are tailored based on your business goals. Opportunities include the following:
Focus on one of our six different themed areas of the zoo from our native species of Florida to the exotic species of Africa. When you sponsor a realm, your brand in placed alongside the title to an entire realm of the zoo and be a focus point for guests when they arrive.
You can focus your sponsorship to an individual exhibit or species in one of the six different realms of the zoo. Your brand gets exposure while guests learn all about wildlife and conservation while getting up close and personal!
Get up close and personal with the different animals here at Zoo Tampa and sponsor one of our signature animal encounters. These memorable guest experiences are the perfect opportunity for impactful and visible branding!
Intensive collaboration with our sponsorship partners allows us to offer products and experiences that align with our core values and mission. Sponsors such as Coca Cola and Publix, have chosen cause marketing within our organization to help drive their corporate-social initiatives forward.
As a non-profit organization we understand the importance of supporting events and initiatives that impacts our community and sends strong positive messaging. Host your fundraiser today to give your brand that high visibility and exposure that can only be found at Tampa’s #1 family destination.
Walk among the millions of twinkling lights. Enjoy an adult only evening. Zoo Tampa offers seasonal events all year with a multitude of sponsorship opportunities as a unique way to connect with our guests.
Not sure which opportunity is for you? Let our sales and partnership team help find you the perfect place to assert your brand and align with ZooTampa.
Senior Director, Sales & Partnerships
1. Please make one field trip per reservation order. Complete one and start a new one if you have multiple days you are booking.
2. Headcount can be approximate. Please include children and adults in your headcount. Please do not include pass holders in your headcount for a ticket.
3. On the ticket page, choose the correct grade level (to the left of your screen) to receive the correct chaperone ratio.
4. On the ticket page, when on the calendar section, the number of tickets available will appear in the top right corner for each particular day. Tickets available include children and adults. If you have more people than tickets available, please choose another day.
5. Anyone that is ordering lunch, even pass holders and adults that receive free chaperone tickets, do need to pay for a lunch IF they are ordering one. Free chaperone tickets and pass holders are for admission only.
6. Payment does not need to be paid at the time of registration. Choose the pay upon arrival option if you would like one person to pay for your entire trip on the day of your visit.
7. The prices of adult and children’s tickets are different.
8. You will receive a confirmation number and confirmation letter via email when your trip is confirmed. If you do not, please contact Jamie.Elkington@Zootampa.org right away.
ZooTampa at Lowry Park offers a variety of delicious food for guests at several restaurants and concession stands throughout, but we understand that guests may need to bring outside food for special dietary needs. Acceptable and prohibited food items are listed below. For the convenience of our guests, there is a picnic area located outside the park near the main parking lot.
For the safety of our animals, guests and employees, the following items are not permitted to be brought into ZooTampa:
The following items are also prohibited to avoid blocking of walkways and/or trip hazards:
Please leave any unnecessary articles secured within your vehicle to expedite your entry into the park.
We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone not observing Zoo Rules.
With a new Pay For A Day, Rest of Year Free ticket – for a limited time – you get unlimited admission through December 31, 2023 including access to our seasonal event series. Some blockout dates apply — see below for details. Not valid with any other discounts.
When does my Pay For A Day ticket expire?
For a limited time, new Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free tickets are valid from the day of purchase until 12/31/2023 Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free tickets which were purchased prior to October 1st, 2022 are valid until 12/31/2022.
What are the blockout dates?
3/11/23 – 3/19/23
11/24/23 – 11/26/23
12/26/23 – 12/31/23
Can I purchase a Pay For A Day ticket on a blockout date?
Yes! You can purchase a Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free ticket for first-time use on a listed blockout date and have full access to the park on that day. Blockout dates apply to repeat visitation.
Can I use my Pay For A Day ticket on blockout dates?
If you already have your Pay for a Day, Rest of Year Free ticket and wish to visit during a listed blockout date, please stop by the Zoo’s ticketing windows for alternate options: