Stroller Strides®, Yoga, Zumba & More at ZooTampa
Fitness in the Wild
Stroller Strides® with FIT4MOM
Saturday, September 25th, 2021
8:30 AM - 10 AM
The Nation’s leader in prenatal and postnatal fitness programs, FIT4MOM, teams up with the Zoo for a Stroller Strides®! This functional, total-body condition workout, designed for moms with kids in tow, is designed to meet you where you are mentally and physically. All fitness levels welcome. While this class is geared towards mothers and children in strollers, adults without children may join as well. Plus, enjoy an up-close animal experience before you work out.
Each ticket for Fitness in the Wild: Stroller Strides with FIT4MOM is good for 1 adult + spouse + stroller with children. All children must be in a stroller to attend.
Know Before You Go
- Members may purchase Fitness in the Wild tickets for themselves and others who are listed on their Membership, as well as 1 guest.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and towel.
- ZooTampa is principally an outdoor fresh-air experience; therefore, when outside, guests who maintain proper social distance are not required to wear face masks. Guests who are not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear a mask. Disposable masks are available at no cost. Guests will be informed of venues/experiences where masks are required.
- To ensure safety, participants agree to abide by Zoo safety protocols including social distancing and healthy hygiene practices.
- Outside food and beverages, with the exception of bottled water, are not permitted.
- Due to stringent regulations pertaining to the protection of rare and endangered animals, service animals may be prohibited from some behind-the-scenes areas. Learn more
- All participants must sign a general liability form at the event to participate.
- Refunds & Cancellations: Late arrivals/no-shows may result in forfeiture of the experience and will not be eligible for a refund. To cancel, please call 813-935-8552 or contact our marketing department via email. Cancellation requests must be made 36 hours before the scheduled event time in order to receive a refund.