- This event has passed.
Job Fair: Tuesday, September 5
September 5 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Time: 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Location: Saunders Pavilion at ZooTampa at Lowry Park
ZooTampa is hiring seasonal employees for the following positions (over 50 positions are available):
- Park Quality
- Guest Services
- Food & Beverage
- The minimum age for some rides and retail positions is 16-17; all other positions are 18+
- No sign-on bonus at this time
Know Before You Go
Before the Job Fair
- Explore available positions and their qualifications
- Submit your applications online
On the Day of the Job Fair
- Bring 2 copies of your resume
- Be prepared to interview directly with the hiring managers
- Dress code is business casual
When you arrive at the Job Fair
- Park at guest parking off of North Blvd (parking is free)
- If you are traveling on I-275, take the Sligh Avenue exit, head west on Sligh Avenue, then turn right on North Boulevard. The Zoo entrance will be on your left.
- If you are driving eastbound on Sligh Avenue from Dale Mabry towards I-275, turn left onto North Boulevard immediately after passing the Zoo. The Zoo entrance will be on your left.
- If you are driving southbound on North Boulevard (toward Sligh Avenue), the Zoo entrance will be on your right just after you pass Clinton St.
- Walk to Saunders Pavilion Gate, located just to the right of the main entrance (follow JOB FAIR signs)
- You’ll be directed from there